Tel: +86-592-7233955

Ice Cream Paper Cup

  • Ice Cream Paper Bowls

    Contact Now

    Ice Cream Paper Bowls

    1. size of paper cup: customized size 2. Material: high quality food grade paperboard, PE coated 3. Color: up to 6 colors/ full color 4. Printing: flexo and off-set 5. Packaging: 20x50pcs/CartonRead More

  • Ice Cream Disposable Cups

    Contact Now

    Ice Cream Disposable Cups

    Plastic spoon with bright color. Use 150cm deposable spoon to catch your customer's eyes ! It's a perfect receptacle for your favorite ice cream Six color: Red,Pink,Blue,Yellow,Green and Black. It's will be a good choice for picnics and parties.Read More

  • Paper Sundae Cups

    Contact Now

    Paper Sundae Cups

    T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance Generally, it will take 30 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your...Read More

  • Ice Cream Paper Cups Wholesale

    Contact Now

    Ice Cream Paper Cups Wholesale

    1.sample free, color sample charge according to your design. 2. Sample Supply: 8-10 days after design confirmed. 3. Express charge need to be paid by customers; so please give your express account when you ask for samples. If you do not have an account, you can pay the express to our paypal...Read More

  • Ice Cream Cups With Lids Wholesale

    Contact Now

    Ice Cream Cups With Lids Wholesale

    Payment: 1. T/T, L/C are acceptable. 2. T/T usually needs 30% deposit and the other 70% against copy of document(INV PL BL), L/C at sight. Packing & Delivery Packing: usually 50 each per pack, 20 packs per carton; (also can be customized) Delivery: 35-40 days after comfirmation of...Read More

  • Paper Cup Ice Cream

    Contact Now

    Paper Cup Ice Cream

    Plastic spoon with bright color. Use 150cm deposable spoon to catch your customer's eyes ! It's a perfect receptacle for your favorite ice cream Six color: Red,Pink,Blue,Yellow,Green and Black. It's will be a good choice for picnics and parties.Read More

  • Ice Cream Bowls Paper

    Contact Now

    Ice Cream Bowls Paper

    Use disinfection and effective control of air shower body shop workers bacterial dust on Production workshop and testing workshop using ultraviolet disinfection of air disinfection T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before...Read More

  • Paper Ice Cream Cups Wholesale

    Contact Now

    Paper Ice Cream Cups Wholesale

    T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance Generally, it will take 30 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.Read More

  • Disposable Ice Cream Bowls

    Contact Now

    Disposable Ice Cream Bowls

    T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance Generally, it will take 30 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.Read More

  • Paper Ice Cream Containers

    Contact Now

    Paper Ice Cream Containers

    1. size of paper cup: customized size 2. Material: high quality food grade paperboard, PE coated 3. Color: up to 6 colors/ full color 4. Printing: flexo and off-set 5. Packaging: 20x50pcs/CartonRead More

  • Paper Ice Cream Tubs

    Contact Now

    Paper Ice Cream Tubs

    1.Experienced supplier of disposable products (Paper cup, food package box, plastic cup, ice cream paper cup and so on) 2.Food grade material, top quality complies with EU regulation 3.Reasonable price & great value for price and cost to satisfy 4.Advanced production capacity ensures on time...Read More

  • Ice Cream Cups Wholesale

    Contact Now

    Ice Cream Cups Wholesale

    Specification of custom logo printed disposable ice cream paper cup with lid spoon 1.Experienced supplier of disposable products (Paper cup, food package box, plastic cup, ice cream paper cup and so on) 2.Food grade material, top quality complies with EU regulation 3.Reasonable price & great...Read More

Xiamen Ebelee, with over 15 years experience, is one of the leading ice cream paper cup manufacturers, offering the customized service, timely delivery and cheap price. Should you have any preference for our ice cream paper cup, please be free to wholesale the product with us.